Skies India thankfully acknowledges the referred sources of information. The aim is to link the clients and visitors of our site to the right sources of information. Visit the source links for details and more information.
Recent Keynote Events
Recent Participation in the Scientific, Societal and Academic Platforms (2018-19)
by Dr SPS Khanuja, Founder & Mentor
- Keynote Lecture: Harvesting Plant Metabolites for Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods. Seminar on “Role of Biotechnology for the Benefit of the People of Uttar Pradesh”, Council of Science & Technology, UP, Lucknow, 27 March 2018
- Invited Lead Lecture: Next generation agriculture: An insight into plant genes and metabolome for innovations making route for high value agriculture. Interactive Session with Assistant Professors & Faculty, National Academy of Agriculture Research Management, NAARM, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad 21 April 2018
- Invited Lead Talk: Reinvigorating business of agriculture; Innovation as the route to evolve bioentrepreneurs. Interactive Session with PGDMA Students & Faculty. National Academy of Agriculture Research Management, NAARM, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad 27 July 2018
- Keynote Lecture: The Evolution of nutritional plant based ingredients and products Fi Hi Pre-Connect Congress Nutritional Science & Food Products UBM Event, Le Meridien New Delhi 28-29 August 2018
- Invited Talk: Agri-enterpreneurship: Towards farmers’ enhanced incomes. Interactive Session with 109th FOCARS (ICAR-ARS Probationers) National Academy of Agriculture Research Management, ICAR-NAARM, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad, 21 January 2019
- Chief Guest Lecture: Convergence of Sciences: The opportunities ahead. National Science Day: Global School of Science Beginning, OSIR, Bah, Agra, 28 February 2019
- Plenary Lecture: Farming to Pharming: Creating high value agriculture opportunities beyond traditional harvests towards nutraceuticals and healthcare. National Seminar on Biotechnology Research in India, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, 27 March 2019
- Phytochemicals for Human Health Care - Lead Lecture by Dr SPS Khanujain the session "Role of Phytochemicals and Nutraceuticals in human nutrition and health" of the International Conference on Role of Biomolecules in Food Security and Health Improvement, on February 17-20, 2010 at BHU, Varanasi.
- Aromaceuticals - the way forward for opportunities in essential oils and aromatics - Keynote Address by Dr SPS Khanuja in the first Technical Session of Asian Aroma Ingredients Congress & Expo 2010 on May 6-9, 2010 at Hotel Leela, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
- Phytonutraceuticals: the molecules for health from plant metabolism -Public Lecture delivered by Dr SPS Khanuja at Centre for Converging Technologies (CCT) for students and faculty on August 6, 2010 at University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Genes to genomes: the discovery path of biotechnology" –Academic Lecture delivered by Dr SPS Khanujafor students and faculty of JNU on August 7, 2010 at Jaipur National University, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Plant metabolome based strategic research need for designing and breeding nutraceutical crops – Them Lecture by Dr SPS Khanujain NAAS Brainstorming Session on "Prioritization and value addition of nutritionally important crops" on September 18, 2010 at National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, National Agricultureal science Complex, New Delhi.
- 4th Indian Horticulture Congress 2010-Invited Lecture delivered by Dr SPS Khanuja Organized by NSFI (National Skill Foundation of India) and HIS (Horticultural Society of India) on November 18-21, 2010 at National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, India.
- HPCL Congress India on December 16-17, 2010 at Grand Hayatt Hotel, Mumbai.
- 6th Nutra India Summit 2011 on February 16-18, 2011 at World trade centre, Mumbai.
- Revisiting horticulture as health sector catalyst through fruit genomes and metabolites - Lecture by Dr. SPS Khanuja. in the 6th Nutra India Summit 2011 on February 16-18, 2011 at World trade centre, Mumbai.
- Session on "Ayurceuticals" The Marriage of Traditional Knowledge and Modern Scienceon February 15-18, 2011 at World Trade Centre, Mumbai.
- Pharma-Nutrition conference on April 18-20, 2011 at Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Bangalore INDIA BIO on May 4-6, 2011 at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Bangalore.
- ICAR-CII Industry Meet on May 23, 2011 at NASC Complex, New Delhi .
- 3rd International Conference on "Nutraceuticals, Functional Foods and Dietary Supplements" on June 23, 2011 at Intercontinental – The Lalit, Mumbai.
- National Conference on Career and Research Trends in Food Processing on June 24-25, 2011 at Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology (IICPT), Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
- 2nd Annual Functional Food & Beverages India on June 28-30, 2011 at ITC Maratha, Mumbai.
- Second Series of One-Day Regional BIPP Workshop – "How to write an effective grant proposal" at Vivanta by Taj– Ambassador, Sujan Singh Park, SubramaniaBhartiMarg, New Delhi on July 11, 2011 and atThe Pride Hotel, 5 University Road, Shivajinagar,Pune, Maharashtra on July 14, 2011.
- 7th Food & Technology Expo – 2011 on July 29-31, 2011 at PragatiMaidan, New Delhi.
- Agro Industrial Meet - Making Maharashtra Fruit Bowl of India (Mango, Grapes, Strawberry & Pomegranate) on August 6 2011 at MCCIA Trade Tower, SenapatiBapat Road, Pune.
- Programme on Patenting System in India (Special emphasis on Chemical and Biotech inventions) at National Institute of Intellectual Property Management (NIIPM), Nagpur, Maharashtra on August 8-12, 2011.
- Measure of Confidence Spectroscopy Tour on August 17 2011 at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai.
- Towards Functional Genomics in Medicinal Plants : DNA Markers for Identity and Metabolome Capabilities - Lead Lecture by Dr SPS Khanuja in ICMR Sponsored Workshop on Plant DNA Fingerprinting on August 29, 2011 at Bose Institute, Kolkata
- International Conference on Dairy on August 30, 2011 at Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi.
- 3rd International Summit cum Exhibition Food Processing, Agribusiness & Dairy on September 14, 2011 at Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi.
- Programme on Patent Search on free and paid databases at National Institute of Intellectual Property Management (NIIPM), Nagpur, Maharashtra on September 19-20, 2011
- Programme on Drafting interpretation of Patent specification and claims at National Institute of Intellectual Property Management (NIIPM), Nagpur, Maharashtra on September 21-22, 2011
- Genes to genomes: the journey of biotechnology - Keynote Lecture by Dr SPS Khanuja in UGC Sponsored National Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology on September 23-24, 2011 at Lachoo Memorial College of Science & Technology, Jodhpur
- Food Ingredients India 2011 on October 3-4, 2011 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai
- Dr SPS Khanuja is chairing the Executive Council Meeting of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Society of India (MAPSI) as President, MAPSI on October 30, 2011 at Lucknow
- 9th Knowledge Millennium Summit – 2011 "AIM @ 8%: Agriculture, Innovations & Market" on November 8-9, 2011 at New Delhi
- Plant biotechnology enabled entrepreneurship route: The path through pathways - Invited Lecture by Dr SPS Khanuja in 'Maharashtra Biotechnology Day' on November 14, 2011 at Haffkine Institute, Mumbai
- Functional diversity of plant metabolome and microbiome in health services to the human life - Invited Lecture by Dr SPS Khanuja in 81st Annual Session of NASI and National Symposium on ''Sustainable management of biodiversity using Science & Technology'' on November 24-26, 2011 at University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Fine Food India – 2011 "International Food, Drink, Equipment, Hospitality & Retail Technology Exhibition" on December 5-7, 2011 at Pragati Maidan Exhibition Complex, New Delhi
- Food Technology Show – 2011 on December 7-10, 2011 at NSIC Exhibition Centre, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi
- International Seminar on "Cutting Edge Technologies for Food Processing Industries in India – Catalyst for its Inclusive Growth" on December 8, 2011 at Emerald Hall, Hotel Crowne Plaza Today, Okhla, New Delhi
- Resourcing metabolome capability of horticultural and medicinal plants in designing nutraceutical and functional food crops - Presentation by Dr SPS Khanuja as invited speaker in Indo-Taiwan Workshop "Genomic approaches for functional food and nutritional improvement of crop plants" on December 13-14, 2011 at New Delhi organized by DST (Department of Science and Technology) and CII (Confederation of Indian Industry)
- Dr SPS Khanuja chaired the session "Plant Genomics and Biotechnology" in Indo-Taiwan Workshop "Genomic approaches for functional food and nutritional improvement of crop plants" on December 13-14, 2011 at New Delhi organized by DST (Department of Science and Technology) and CII (Confederation of Indian Industry)
- Food Processing Investment Summit on January 21, 2012 at Hotel Lake View Ashok, Bhopal.
- DBT-ABLE Workshop for Biotech Start Ups and SMEs on January 23, 2012 at Delhi and on January 25, 2012 at Bangalore.
- Bangalore India Bio 2012 on February 6-8, 2012 at Hotel The Lalit Ashok, Bangalore.
- Panacea 2012: 5th Natural Products Expo India on February 23-25, 2012 at World Trade Centre, Mumbai.
- Annual Krishi Vigyan Mela with theme "Prosperity through Innovative Farm Technologies" on March 1-3, 2012 at Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi.
- 7th Nutra India Summit 2012 on March 15-17, 2012 at Hotel The Lalit Ashok, Bangalore
- Nutraceutical insight into fruits, vegetables and their metabolite potential for nutrition mediated healthcare - Plenary Lecture by Dr. SPS Khanuja in UGC-SAP (DRS-I) sponsored National Seminar on "Current Trends in Secondary Plant Metabolites Research" on March 19 - 20, 2012 organized by Jamia Hamdard University, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi
- Value chain components of entrepreneurship in medicinal and aromatic crops- Presidential Address by Dr. SPS Khanuja in Seminar on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Opportunities in Chhattisgarh on 28 March 2012 at Durg, Chattisgarh, organised by Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Society of India (MAPSI), Lucknow in Collaboration with Biome Spagyrics & CG Herbals, Durg, Chattisgarh
- Food Forum India 2012 on March 27-28, 2012 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
- Functional foods and nutraceuticals as value enhancing opportunities in secondary agriculture - Invited Lecture by Dr SPS Khanuja in Session II "Commercialization of Technologies by Indian Organizations" of Conference on Secondary Agriculture: Building Agro-based Industries on April 9, 2012 at FICCI, New Delhi organized by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, and Planning Commission in partnership with FICCI
- Meeting of ASSOCHAM National Committee on Agriculture & Food Security on May 2, 2012 at ASSOCHAM House, New Delhi
- 3rd Annual Functional Food & Beverages India on July 25-27, 2012 at The Lalit, Mumbai
- " Reaching the unreached: The innovation path of converging sciences into business", Orintation Guest Lecture in the Head-Start Programme for Fresh Batch (2013) of B Tech Students at NIIT University, Neemrana, Rajasthan, 301705, 17 July, 2013
- Indian National Science Academy
Plant Affecting Human Mind(Psycho Active Plants)- Reviewed on 31st March 2010.(www.insa.ac.in)